CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 1, 2009

How much do you remember in 2008?

I took this quiz to see how much I remembered in 2008. First time I scored a 10%, but then again I had a toddler hanging on my leg so I retook it at nap time and didn't do much better, a whopping 40%. I'm not impressed with myself! Think you can do any better? Not as easy as it looks! :)







You Remember 40% of 2008



Okay, you were somewhat paying attention during 2008.

But you're not going to impress anyone with your knowledge of what went down.



You know the basics about what went down, but little else...

Let's just say you won't be writing the history book for 2008.

2 comments:

Rachel Baker said...

I got 70%. But on some of them I had no clue. What country had financial ruin? I thought that was our country. Ha ha.

Suzi said...

Can't believe I got 80%...pays to listen to Fox and CNN everyday....I should have got a 90%but with the LOUDEST freezer on earth 10 feet from my ears day in and day out, I'm lucky I heard anything!!