CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 16, 2009

So excited!

Not only is my mom coming out for Thanksgiving but we FINALLY booked a trip to Edelweiss!
If you've never heard of Edelweiss before it's where they filmed The Sound of Music. It's right on the border of Austria. It's an American military resort tucked into the Alps and there is so much to see and do there (including skiing!) I think we are the only family out here that hasn't been yet.

I was so excited after booking it this morning that I just had to share! I can't wait!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Will you wear a dress and dance around like you are on "The Sound of Music" and have Brad video tape it? Or maybe you should have Brad sing "Edelweiss" to you like they do in the movie? :-) Sounds FUN!!!

4 on the go said...

Yay, hope you have a great time!

Laurel said...

Katy, I'm sooooo jealous!

Becki said...

I feel like my life is complete...until I read your blog!!!!! :) But seriously, you guys always do the coolest stuff. Have FUN! The Sound of Music is one of my all time faves.

The Letteer Family said...

AWESOME! It will be great!