CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 9, 2009

Sesame street comes to Stuttgart

USO and Sesame Street got together and did a tour of Europe to serve military families stationed overseas. Miles had such a blast. He danced to the music the entire time (even if he couldn't see the characters.) Unfortunately my camera died 2 minutes into it and I got a total of 2 pictures! So I scraped some pics together via a friend and the SS website.



The place was PACKED! Below is a picture from the morning show we went to. We look like sardines in a can. I wish we would have went to the later show because I heard it was much more comfortable. Can you see us in this pic? Haha.

Here is Miles trying to see. 3 minutes into the show everyone stood up. Poor guy didn't stand a chance to the tall 3rd graders.
1 of my 2 pics of the event. It was fun though!

0 comments: