CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 22, 2009

Sad news

What a week...


I'm so sad to announce that I lost the pregnancy. I'm not really sure what happened but it wasn't in God's timing right now. 

It's times like this that make me so grateful for all the blessings God has given our family. Instead of grieving for this loss I want to rejoice in the life God did give to us and that is our little Miles. I LOVE being his Mommy and if God decides to stop with him I would be A-ok. He means so much to Brad and I!
Now I just need him to wake up so I can go give him the biggest bear Mommy hug.

In other news, I finally FINALLY am getting my breasts looked at tomorrow. I know some of you know for the longest time I've had multiple huge lumps inside both of them . I've put it off for years and Brad has me nailed down to tomorrow. I can't say I'm looking forward to it but at least I can sigh some relief when it's over.

Also, I think my OB is planning to do a D & C on Wednesday. I've never had one before or known anyone who's had one but it would be great if you could keep me in your prayers. I leave for the States on Saturday and am just really hoping there's not too much prolonged cramping or bleeding.

Guess that's it for now.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love you girl! Can't wait to see you guys soon ... Make sure to do an update on the dr appt...

James, Britt, Kali, and Carolina said...

You'll be in our thoughts guys. Wish we all lived closer so we could help you through all of this, Amanda and I would totally be handling things and taking names. Keep your head up and keep us posted!

The Letteer Family said...

You're in my prayers.

Crystal Turner said...

I have had two D&C's. Email me at crystaldawnturner@yahoo.com with any questions you have, and I will fill you in.