CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

He moves! He moves!

So I finally have proof that Brad dances with me every night. He would never admit it! Every night we crank it up the last 30 minutes before Miles' bedtime and let-loose. So about a week ago I secretly set up the camera and got Brad on video. He dances! See? However my cover was blown when Miles started pointing at the camera!

I'm not sure when my next blog post will be after this. I leave in 48 hours for home. I am SO excited! I think my internet will be a limited there especially in Michigan so if I don't see you there then I'll look forward to reading your blogs when I get back! :)
Oh and thank you a million for the prayers about yesterday's D&C. It went very smoothly. I was in and out within 7 hours. I didn't know this but apparently they put you completely under for it. Why? I'm not sure but that was the BEST nap I've ever had in my life! If only I could have some of that to help me sleep at night! :) Yah, right!

See you on the other side of the world!

3 comments:

The Letteer Family said...

I'm so happy that the D&C went so well and that they put you under for it! I LOVE the video!!! ..and that is such a good idea to dance 30 minutes before bed, we just might have to steal that idea from you! HAVE FUN IN THE STATES!!!

Unknown said...

Prayin for ya :) LOVE this video! It makes me laugh.

Anonymous said...

Cute video and have a safe trip.

When you get a chance check out my mommy board.
http://www.chatterscene.com
we would love to have ya