CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Part 3: London

While I was impressed with London, I wasn't so much with our tour. We only were allowed to get out of our bus one time so most of my pictures were taken from a bus window. The thing that got us the most is it was the one sunny day of the year! It was so gorgeous outside and we would have really like to been able to get out more. However, the little experience I did get in London was great! I've never met such a polite group of people. Perhaps it was the accent? 
Gotta love London's double decker bus system.

This is Parliment... again taken from a bus window as we flew by. :(
I LOVE their red telephone booths!
Big Ben! 
The Eye. It would have been cool to ride this.
Here were some of the London homes. How cute and quaint they are!
The driveway to Windsor castle. 

2 comments:

Suzi said...

OMG!! it is beautiful there...I'm SO GLAD you took the time to go, you guys will never forget this!

The Letteer Family said...

Cool! Those telephone booths ARE cute!!!