CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Happy Birthday USMC!

Happy Birthday to all the Marines out there!


Today is the 234th birthday of the USMC and I am so proud to be a part of America's elite fighting force. Brad has been in for 9 years now and is one of the toughest Marines I know. He started off in the infantry and served 4.5 years as a rifleman. If you ever asked him about his infantry days he would have some amazing stories to tell you, especially since he was in one of the first units to invade Iraq back in 2003. Since then he switched jobs to an intel analyst at the request of his worried wife and has served 2 more deployments to Iraq.

Here are 2 of my favorite Marine commercials. Every time I watch them I get chills down my spine. I really have such a special spot in my heart for this country and our military. I know tomorrow is also Verteran's Day so if you see a Soldier/Sailor/Marine/Airman in uniform please send them your thanks and appreciation! I know it always means a lot to Brad.




0 comments: