CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

It's raining leaves!

Red, orange, yellow, blue! Ok maybe not blue... but it is beautiful this time of year here. Beats California any day! My friend Emma has been so inspiring lately with her passion for photography that Brad and I went and snapped a few of our own. This is in our front yard, yes the same place where the man peed. (See post below if you're feeling lost). There is a buffer of leaves now so we are ok. Anyway, I couldn't help myself and Miles had a blast. I love fall!





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great photos! Miles looks just perfect in the red and navy against the backdrop of fall leaves.
DoM

Becki said...

thank goodness for the buffer haha! You are so funny! Miles looks so sweet all buried in the leaves! I wish the leaves here looked like that!

Unknown said...

Awesome photos. I thought Emma L. took these! :)